Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

Yours for the keeping.

" Close the door, I don't wanna let the cold in..
Hold me close and I won't let another soul in, 'cause you are everything and all I need tonight..
You have my heart, yours for the keeping, you are the first thing I believed in.
And I am yours and you are mine, tonight.
Take my hand, 'cause I don't wanna be without you.
You're my anchor and my lighthouse in the storms..
I don't wanna live without you..
My heart is yours. It's clean and healing..
I give you all I have, give you my life.
And I will lever let you down, and I will never turn away.
And I will never be alone another day, 'cause you are everything and all I need tonight.
You have my heart, yours for the keeping, you are the first thing I believe in.
And I am yours and you are mine, tonight.
I give you all I am, give you my life."

 Wünderschöne Zeilen, aus einem wunderschönen Lied in einem wunderschönen Video ! Bei dem mir wirklich immer wieder die Tränen kommen..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen